Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, March 2, 2012

A Little Fun on a Friday! (Shade MLPs)

Some of you may remember my adventure in making character based My Little Ponies last year. (I ended up only making two, for Cat and Vai from Kate Elliott's Spiritwalker trilogy). Then I ran out of inspiration and promptly forgot how fun it was. 
Last night  I got to playing around and came up with three more.


I warn you, they aren't perfect but, honestly, it's a bit of a goofy thing to do anyway.




These are inspired by Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready


My Little Aura

I'm satisfied with Aura. I couldn't find a good cutie mark so it's just splashy ghosty things.

My Little Logan

I'm happiest with this one.


 My Little Zachary
This one was the hardest and I had to go back a redo it. I think it's okay. 
**the cutie mark was made by ficticious delicious, I used it because it worked but t's all theirs


What do you think?
anyone else I should attempt?
either way, enjoy and have a great weekend all!





5 comments:

I love hearing what you think! Please comment often and freely, just remember to be polite & respectful of others opinions. I always read comments and check out other blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...