Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, March 8, 2013

COVER REVEAL: Even in Darkness (Between #3) by Cyndi Tefft

I haven't been posting much at all this year. With the baby on the way (end of May) I have been insanely busy and exhausted and something had to give and that has been my reading and with that my blogging. I try to do what I can, but I had to help get the word out that Even in Darkness (Between #3) is coming out April 1st and the cover reveal is TODAY! 

The 3rd in the Between Series is coming April 1st and 
here's the Cover!


Thoughts:
This is my favourite Between cover yet. I love the flames and the shape of the girl. It also perfectly matches the first two in the series.


I'm not going to post the description of Even in Darkness since it contains spoilers to the first two books, but if you click the goodreads link it will take you to Cyndi's page where you can find out about all three books in the sereis!

To find out more about this series check out these links






1 comment:

  1. I would like to begin a blog. It appears as though blogspot is really popular.
    Does anyone have another free site they like where you can make a blog?

    .

    Here is my web-site - paginasamarillas-atl.com
    my page: vaginal mesh compensation

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think! Please comment often and freely, just remember to be polite & respectful of others opinions. I always read comments and check out other blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...